[torqueusers] how to get qsubid and other info in epilogue and prologue scripts?

=?gb2312?B?ydDD8ce/?= shangmq at bgp.com.cn
Tue Oct 11 20:15:02 MDT 2005

hello everyone:

     I want to get qsubid in epilogue and prologue scripts, but i don't know how to get , can you help me ?

     another question , when I use qsub, I want to send like this:
     qsub job_name ......
     and I want send a string for example "00000001" belong with qsub , and get this string in prologue and epilogue scripts, how can I trans this string frome qsub command to epilogue and prologue scripts?

        thank you very much!

                   smq
¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡2005-10-12

                \\\|///