[torqueusers] question regarding elapsed time

Ashley Wright a2.wright at qut.edu.au
Tue Oct 11 17:28:47 MDT 2005

Hi Glen,

They are not MPI jobs at all. Also this happens with all the jobs I have
run so far. Some are users C code, others are commercial applications
like Matlab.

I have include the script I use for testing below:
#!/bin/bash
cd $PBS_O_WORKDIR
matlab -nojvm -nosplash -r time

Thanks,
Ashely

Ashley Wright
3864 9264
a2.wright at qut.edu.au
HPC and Research Support Group
Queensland University of Technology (QUT)