[torqueusers] question regarding elapsed time

Doug Smith doug.smith at lasp.colorado.edu
Mon Oct 10 10:19:25 MDT 2005

We are running Torque 1.2.0p6 and Maue 3.2.6p13 and I have several questions

1. When a user does a qstat -a why is Elap Time not t reported? It
appears as 00:00 regardless.
2. Does anyone have a good shell script for the epilogue script which
kills processes across multiple nodes with multiple CPUs but only kills
processes on those nodes being used by the job in question while leaving
jobs submitted by the same user but running on other nodes alone.
3. Where can I find a listing of all the Exit_Status codes and what they
mean?

Thanks

jds