[torqueusers] epilogue.parallel?

Maestas, Christopher Daniel cdmaest at sandia.gov
Thu Oct 6 16:10:53 MDT 2005

Ok, so I was thinking both work, since we essentially do the same
cleanup auth setup in our prologue and epilogue scripts.
I tested again and verified the epilogue is not getting executed.  I
filed a bugzilla referencing this mail message.

For torque devel admins:
What ETA on getting this fixed in the snapshot releases?