[torqueusers] epilogue.parallel?

Troy P Chuang pchuang at ucsd.edu
Thu Oct 6 13:15:57 MDT 2005

Hi,

As I mentioned, I have created the following script on the sister
pbs_mom nodes

/usr/spool/PBS/mom_priv/epilogue.parallel
(file mode 700, file owner: root since root is the torque/maui admin account)

However, it never gets executed after the job is finished whereas the prologue.parallel script

/usr/spool/PBS/mom_priv/prologue.parallel
(file mode 700, file owner: root)

DOSE get executed correctly. In addition, my prologue/epilogue is working fine on the pbs_mom mother superior nodes as well.

To sum up, the prologue, epilogue and prologue.parallel of my torque installation are working well. The only problem I have is that epilogue.parallel is not being executed.

>From your reply, it seems you have get the epilogue.parallel script working.
Where do you put your file? and what file mode do you use?
I appreciate any help in debugging my setup.

Thanks
-Troy