[torqueusers] epilogue.parallel?

Maestas, Christopher Daniel cdmaest at sandia.gov
Tue Oct 4 08:43:21 MDT 2005

The prologue and epilogue .parallel scripts only get executed on the
pbs_mom sisters.
You essentially have to do the same thing on the pbs_mom mother superior
node of your job as well.
I found that out by checking /etc/security/access.conf on the a set of
nodes in a running job.
These scripts help out tremendously in running on > 1024 node
environments! Thanks for this method! :-)