[torqueusers] qalter -lwalltime not propagated to slave moms

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Mon Nov 28 16:54:54 MST 2005

On Tue, Nov 29, 2005 at 09:50:53AM +1100, Chris Samuel alleged:
> On Tuesday 29 November 2005 06:53, Martin Schaff?ner wrote:
>
> > I don't know the reason for this, but I can at least confirm this "feature"
> > in TORQUE 2.0.0p1.
>
> 1.2.0p0 does the same, IIRC (working from home today).

There's just simply no code to send changes to sister nodes.  They are
only sent from pbs_server to MS.  Making MS sends changes to sister will
be a protocol change, but I'm investigating have pbs_server send changes
to all nodes in the job (hopefully no protocol changes).

University of Southern California