[torqueusers] qalter -lwalltime not propagated to slave moms

Martin Schafföner martin.schaffoener at e-technik.uni-magdeburg.de
Mon Nov 28 12:53:46 MST 2005

On Monday 28 November 2005 10:37, Thomas Zeiser wrote:
> Dear All,
>
> at least on our cluster, it seems that changes with qalter to the
> walltime after the jobs is started are not correctly propagated to
> sister moms. As a consequence, parallel jobs started with Pete's
> mpiexec get killed once the original walltime is exceeded.

I don't know the reason for this, but I can at least confirm this "feature" in
TORQUE 2.0.0p1.

Regards,
--
Martin Schafföner

Cognitive Systems Group, Institute of Electronics, Signal Processing and
Communication Technologies, Department of Electrical Engineering,
Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
Phone: +49 391 6720063