[torqueusers] multi-server setup for pbs_mom

Piotr Siwczak psiwczak at man.poznan.pl
Mon Nov 28 06:55:20 MST 2005

Hi,

Thank you for yet another great feature for Torque - multi-server setup
runs flawlessly for me. I can get mom to process jobs from 2 independent
servers ;-)

Best regards,
Piotr

  --
  Piotr Siwczak <psiwczak at man.poznan.pl>
  System Administrator

  Poznan Supercomputing and Networking Center
  Supercomputing Department

  (www.eu-egee.org <piotr.siwczak at cern.ch>)