[torqueusers] Problems with output on very short jobs

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Fri Nov 25 12:24:47 MST 2005

On Fri, Nov 25, 2005 at 07:57:12PM +0100, Ronny T. Lampert alleged:
> OOPS, wrong sender.

Try the 2.0.0p3 snapshot from yesterday.  On Wednesday I did some code
clean-up in the file copy functions and fixed up some error reporting.

In short, configure with --enable-syslog, turn MOM's loglevel to 6, and
watch your syslog output.

University of Southern California