[torqueusers] Re: [Mauiusers] SC05 Maui + TORQUE BOF

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Wed Nov 9 12:29:56 MST 2005

Unofficially, feel free to visit me at the USC booth to talk about
future TORQUE development, needed features, etc.  I'll probably be
spending most of my time standing around, bored, wishing people would
stop asking me scientific questions about USC's research (which is all
way over my head).

I'm specifically interested in hearing people's opinions on handling
failures, signal propogation, and file staging.

And don't tell me about bugs unless there is a bugzilla report :)

On Wed, Nov 09, 2005 at 11:26:23AM -0700, Dave Jackson alleged: