[torqueusers] mpiexec not redirecting stdout

Martin Schafföner martin.schaffoener at e-technik.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue Nov 8 03:34:03 MST 2005

On Saturday 05 November 2005 00:51, Garrick Staples wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 04, 2005 at 11:55:52AM -0800, Garrick Staples alleged:
> > > IMHO I should not have seen anything, except if I had also used the
> > > -nostdout option. Could this be a bug related to / in the mpiexec
> > > patch? What can I do
> This patch should fix it up.

Had to fiddle it to make it work with 2.0.0p0 (some compile error about
TTmpDirName or some such), but it does the trick.

Martin Schafföner

Cognitive Systems Group, Institute of Electronics, Signal Processing and
Communication Technologies, Department of Electrical Engineering,
Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
Phone: +49 391 6720063