[torqueusers] mpiexec not redirecting stdout

Martin Schafföner martin.schaffoener at e-technik.uni-magdeburg.de
Tue Nov 8 03:34:03 MST 2005

On Saturday 05 November 2005 00:51, Garrick Staples wrote:
> On Fri, Nov 04, 2005 at 11:55:52AM -0800, Garrick Staples alleged:
> > > IMHO I should not have seen anything, except if I had also used the
> > > -nostdout option. Could this be a bug related to / in the mpiexec
> > > patch? What can I do
>
> This patch should fix it up.

Had to fiddle it to make it work with 2.0.0p0 (some compile error about
TTmpDirName or some such), but it does the trick.

Thanks!
--
Martin Schafföner

Cognitive Systems Group, Institute of Electronics, Signal Processing and
Communication Technologies, Department of Electrical Engineering,
Otto-von-Guericke University Magdeburg
Phone: +49 391 6720063