[torqueusers] PBS Error: Execution server rejected request

garrick garrick at usc.edu
Mon Nov 7 17:46:08 MST 2005

On Tue, Nov 08, 2005 at 05:44:51AM +0700, notinh notien alleged:
> Hi, all.  Thank you very much for helping me and provided useful
> information to upgrade the server.
>
> However, the cluster we have is quite busy at the moment and no node is
> idle, so I have to wait for now.
>
> In the mean time, I still have that weird problem.
> After executing the set node node14 state=free, the server got his output.

It's very odd that pbs_server is clearly getting status updates from MOM
but it can't send messages to MOM.

I'd double check things like name solution, does 'getent hosts master'
return the same thing on all nodes?

University of Southern California