[torqueusers] mpiexec not redirecting stdout

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Fri Nov 4 12:55:52 MST 2005

On Fri, Nov 04, 2005 at 01:51:13PM +0200, Martin Schaff??ner alleged:
> Hi,
>
> it may be that I am missing something, but there seems to be a problem in
> torque 2.0.0p0 (likely earlier versions too), or a problem with mpiexec.

That's 2.0.0p0 _release_?  Not a snapshot?

> IMHO I should not have seen anything, except if I had also used the -nostdout
> option. Could this be a bug related to / in the mpiexec patch? What can I do

I agree.  I see that it is working in 1.2.0p7-snap.1126668718, but not
in 2.0.0p1 snapshots.  I'll go look for something that has changed
before the 2.0.0p0 release.

University of Southern California