[torqueusers] PBS Error: Execution server rejected request

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Fri Nov 4 12:32:11 MST 2005

On Fri, Nov 04, 2005 at 06:07:24AM +0700, notinh notien alleged:
> Oh, sorry.  I did not perform the correct command for one of the test.
> Here is the correct output.
> [root at master ] momctl -d 3 -h node14
>
> Host: node14.stellar.com/node14.stellar.com   Server: master   Version:
> torque_1.1.0p4
> HomeDirectory:          /var/spool/pbs/mom_priv
> MOM active:             3717 seconds
> Last Msg From Server:   3717 seconds (CLUSTER_ADDRS)
> Last Msg To Server:     2 seconds
> LOGLEVEL:               0 (use SIGUSR1/SIGUSR2 to adjust)
> JobList:                NONE
>
> diagnostics complete

Can we see the MOM config file?

If you restart pbs_server, does the "Last Msg From Server" number above
get reset to a new lower number?

And please consider upgrading!  MOM<->server communications are vastly
improved in newer versions.

University of Southern California