[torqueusers] SC05

Michael michael at clusterresources.com
Thu Nov 3 10:42:49 MST 2005

Jerry and All,

We have requested a BOF and we are on the waiting list, but SC05 has
not confirmed a room nor that they will even have a room for us.  We
have followed up multiple times and we will continue to do so.  Please
all come by booth 2036 at the show (Cluster Resources booth) and we will
let you know where it is if we don't get confirmation in time to email
out to the list.

Regards,
Michael

>>> "Jerry Smith" <jdsmit at sandia.gov> 11/3/2005 11:27:32 AM >>>
Thought I would reach out to you all to see if there had been an
official/un-official meet-up for those of us who might be attending
SC05.  I saw it  mentioned in earlier threads, but I don't think I saw
definitive answer.

Thanks

Jerry Smith