[torqueusers] Torque queues historical information for Ganglia?

Angel de Vicente angelv at iac.es
Tue Mar 29 03:29:08 MST 2005

Hi,

at our cluster we have Maui/torque installed, and we use Ganglia to monitor
it. So I wanted to be able to add a new metric to the Ganglia graphs to see some
historical information about queued jobs, etc.

I have tried the contrib package ganglia_pbs-0.9.11 in torque-1.2.0p1, but it
seems that this only shows the current queue, and for that I already use the
mauireswww contrib package in Maui.

I searched in google but could not find anything. Did I miss any interesting
package out there?

Thanks,
Angel de Vicente