[torqueusers] problem with: set queue cfq route_destinations = cfq@other.host

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Thu Mar 17 16:07:46 MST 2005

On Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:45 am, Troy Baer wrote:

> Or do you mean routing queues that point to other PBS/TORQUE instances?
> I'm not sure that's likely to work except in rather exceptional
> circumstances...  You'd need rsh/ruserok working between the two
> pbs_server hosts, at the very least.

That's the one I've seen talked about, but I've not heard anyone report
success with either.  That's not to say that they don't work for some people,
just that if they do they don't post about it here!

But, we've never had need to use routing queues of either form here, we've
always done all prioritisation inside of Maui/Moab..

Chris