[torqueusers] scheduling priorities

Michael T. Campbell mtcampbe at csar.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 17 10:04:51 MST 2005

Chris,

Thank you for your response.  This is similar to the example that I have
found in the moab.cfg file, but it did not seem to really do anything.
According to "showq -i", these groups aren't getting any boost in
priority at all - which prompted my original question.

It was the specification of GROUPWEIGHT that was  the key. After setting
this it seems to work great.

Thanks!

-Mike