[torqueusers] Using setres to reserve a specific node

David Baker D.J.Baker at soton.ac.uk
Thu Mar 17 08:32:36 MST 2005

Hi All,
         This is hopefully a simple question for someone. I'm reasonably
familiar with the setres command -- I can at least make a reservation on a
specific number of nodes in my cluster, however I don't know how to "point"
to a specific node. Could someone please tell me how to use the setres
command to make a reservation on nodeX -- assuming that's permissable. There
might be another way to do things. I need to be able to do this in order to
test out the node with some of my own jobs.

Thank you -- David Baker.