[torqueusers] problem with: set queue cfq route_destinations = cfq@other.host

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Wed Mar 16 15:31:13 MST 2005

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 02:38 am, L.S.Lowe at bham.ac.uk wrote:

> Hello, I'm having a problem reproducing OpenPBS routing behaviour on
> Torque (torque version 1.2.0p1, if it matters).

I've not heard of anyone successfully using routing queues with Torque. :-(

We've never tried to use them ourselves so all I can pass on is what I hear
from folks at SAPAC and Uni. Melbourne where they seem to have nothing but
pain (although the Uni Melbourne folks are using a version supplied with the
LCG distro).

I would *strongly* urge anyone who is having a problem with routing queues
(or, in fact, any other problem) to enter a bug into the Torque Bugzilla
about it at:

	http://www.clusterresources.com/bugzilla/

as well as reporting it to the list.

I've just done a quick search and currently there are no bugs mentioning
"routing" so if there are developers working off of the bugzilla entries who
aren't subscribed to the list (or are too busy coding to keep up) then it
might bring it to their attention.

cheers!
Chris