[torqueusers] Help! In Mac OS X All Jobs Are Being Sent to One Node

Fabrizio Salvatore p.salvatore at rhul.ac.uk
Fri Mar 11 09:13:03 MST 2005

Hi Steven,

Ous cluster is a Linux one and not a Mac OS one, but what you say suggests
me that
you do not have the option set to distribute the jobs evenly. in qmgr:

> qmgr
Qmgr: p s

do you see:
set server resources_default.neednodes = 1
set server resources_default.nodect = 1

If not, set these parameters and try again.

Hope this helps,

			Fab