[torqueusers] No. of queue job per user limitation

Ricky Tang Siu Hong shtang at clustertech.com
Wed Mar 9 21:30:28 MST 2005

Dear all,

Is there a hard limit to no. of queue job per user?

Say, every user can have only 10 jobs (any state) on queue.  After that, he
is rejected to more qsub command.

We can only limit number of running job / running node / running CPU per
user, but not the jobs on queue.

Sorry if this question is asked previously because I find it difficult to
search this topic.  I read the torque / maui manuals and have no finding.

Thanks

Ricky Tang
Cluster Technology Ltd

(Resent due to email address problem.  Sorry if duplicated)