[torqueusers] No permission (errno=15007)

David Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Tue Mar 8 15:36:02 MST 2005

Bobby,

  When you see this issue, does it persist for a time and then
disappear?  When it occurs, can you look to see if a pbs_iff process
exists in the process table and if so, determine what it is doing?
Also, when it occurs, can you look at the output of 'netstat -a' and
search for any active 1500* ports, of particular interest would be those
in a TIME_WAIT or CLOSE_WAIT state.

  We saw similar issues on MAC clusters due to some bugs in OS/X but
these have been resolved.  On Linux systems, there is typically
something corrupt in the OS.  Please let us know what you find and we
can take this to the next step.

Dave