[torqueusers] Web queue

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Wed Mar 2 19:52:21 MST 2005

On Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:03 pm, Josh Lauricha wrote:

> Is there any information on how to create a queue that will accept a
> set of users (using acl_users, I'd presume) for queued jobs but will
> run them all as a specific user on the nodes?

Erm, the only thing I can think would be to arrange to have the jobs queued by
that user in the first place, otherwise I can see all sorts of permissions
problems cropping up to bite you in the future.

It's probably overkill (especially with all the X.509 certificates you'd
require), but you can use Globus to submit jobs into a PBS queue as a
specific user - would that help ?

cheers!
Chris