[torqueusers] TORQUE documentation re-write

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Thu Jun 30 13:31:40 MDT 2005

  We are in process of re-writing the TORQUE documentation to improve
both organization and coverage.  The online admin manual has evolved
from simply covering improvements over OpenPBS to being a more full
admin manual.  As we undertake this process, we are very interested in
suggestions.  Which areas most need expansion?  Which need cross-
referencing?  Where are examples and case studies most needed?  Which
'peer' tools most need integration guides?

  The current docs are located at

  Help us make this documentation of maximum value.

ps.  Please send all responses to torqueusers at supercluster.org and/or to
hyrum at clusterresources.com