[torqueusers] TORQUE documentation re-write

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Thu Jun 30 13:31:40 MDT 2005

Greetings,

  We are in process of re-writing the TORQUE documentation to improve
both organization and coverage.  The online admin manual has evolved
from simply covering improvements over OpenPBS to being a more full
admin manual.  As we undertake this process, we are very interested in
suggestions.  Which areas most need expansion?  Which need cross-
referencing?  Where are examples and case studies most needed?  Which
'peer' tools most need integration guides?

  The current docs are located at

http://clusterresources.com/torquedocs

  Help us make this documentation of maximum value.

Thanks!
Dave

ps.  Please send all responses to torqueusers at supercluster.org and/or to
hyrum at clusterresources.com