[torqueusers] PBS_Server: pbsd_main, hostname issues

Josh Lauricha laurichj at bioinfo.ucr.edu
Thu Jun 30 11:47:02 MDT 2005

On Thu 06/30/05 10:46, Andrew Sheehan wrote:
> looks like pbs_server was looking at /etc/hosts and needed an entry
> for the server.

On this note, why is it that torque only seems to register the
/etc/hosts files? I can use any standard tools to lookup/connect to a
node from any other node, however if its not in /etc/hosts
pbs_{server,sched,mom} never see it.

| Josh Lauricha            | Ford, you're turning    |
| laurichj at bioinfo.ucr.edu | into a penguin. Stop    |
| Bioinformatics, UCR      | it                      |
| OpenPG:                                            |
|  4E7D 0FC0 DB6C E91D 4D7B C7F3 9BE9 8740 E4DC 6184 |