[torqueusers] Jobstarter

Rayson Ho raysonho at eseenet.com
Wed Jul 27 12:35:50 MDT 2005

Exporting the variable at the time of job submission is not what I want. I
want to have a script that is run before the job, and sets up the right
environment variables, and then starts the job.

AFAIK, the job is not a child of the prolog, and thus wouldn't get the
environment variables from there.

Rayson