[torqueusers] Torque 1.2.0p4 on Mac OS X Tiger Server 10.4.2

Eric CIRCLAEYS eric.c at mac.com
Mon Jul 25 10:37:03 MDT 2005

Hi,

I tried to compile, install and run Torque 1.2.0p4 on Mac OS X Server
Tiger 10.4.2 following the quick guide but I still cannot see jobs
running.
I am using pbs_sched default scheduler.

First, when I started pbs_server I had in the pbs_sched log the
following message:
"..; pbs_sched;badconn, master.example.com on port 49377 non-reserved
port"

Thanks to Glen, this problem has been solved by adding a configfile
with '$restricted <HOSTNAME>' and launching the scheduler with the '-
c <CONFIGFILE>' flag.  (<HOSTNAME> is the hostname of the pbs_server ).

Now It still does not run, but It looks that I am closer.

The new problem I am fighting with is: (from server log)
"...;PBS_Server;Req;req_reject;Reject reply code=15062(Unknown
node ), aux=0, type=RunJob, from Scheduler at master.example.com"

Can someone help me.

Thank you so much in advance.
Best regards,