[torqueusers] Initial HELP

isha vishnoi isha.v at rediffmail.com
Mon Jul 25 06:09:28 MDT 2005

hi
I m student trying to install torque-1.2.0p4 in my department.There is no pbs_iff & pbs_rcp file in /usr/local/sbin on client .when I m using
TORQUE server's already compiled binaries you will need access to the server's TORQUE source tree (via NFS mount, etc.) from the compute node.

And when I tried to execute qstat command on client site
GOT THIS
sh: line 1: /usr/local/sbin/pbs_iff: No such file or directory
No Permission.
qstat: cannot connect to server alok (errno=15007)

where alok is my server name

Kindly Help me out
isha