[torqueusers] cannot connect to server

Jeff Blasius jeff.blasius at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 14:17:23 MDT 2005

Thank You Everyone,
  It seems that parameter gets defined during the configure or make
(not done on the server in this case), not the make install. Guess
that's what I get for assuming a homogeneous environment.
                     -jeff

Jeff Blasius / jeff.blasius at yale.edu
Phone: (203)432-9940  51 Prospect Rm. 011
UNIX Systems Administrator, WorkStation Support (WSS)
Yale University Information Technology Services (ITS)