[torqueusers] user acls

Josh Lauricha laurichj at bioinfo.ucr.edu
Sun Jul 10 01:00:24 MDT 2005

The cluster I admin has the policy of allowing all users to submit
jobs. I'd like to be able to deny a specific user access to the
cluster, is this possible? Using the acls built in doesn't seem to
work, since if there is anything set in acl_users then everyone needs
to be listed. Is there any way to use wildcards in the username?

| Josh Lauricha            | Ford, you're turning    |
| laurichj at bioinfo.ucr.edu | into a penguin. Stop    |
| Bioinformatics, UCR      | it                      |
| OpenPG:                                            |
|  4E7D 0FC0 DB6C E91D 4D7B C7F3 9BE9 8740 E4DC 6184 |