[torqueusers] new perl-PBS and pbstop 0.23

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Tue Jul 5 13:20:37 MDT 2005

I just realized that newer torque changed the number of args to rpp_open().
This means the PBS_wrap.c that I ship won't build.  The quick fix is obviously
to just touch PBS.i and remake so that a new PBS_wrap.c is generated.

Unfortunately I have a slight bug in Makefile.PL that prevents it from building
the new PBS_wrap.c correctly.  Just change the swig line to look like this:

	\$(SWIG) -perl5 $DHAVE_RPP_H $DHAVE_RM_H -I$PBS_INCLUDE ${modname}.i

You only need to worry about this if the build failed with an error message
about rpp_open().

I'm working on detecting the number of args to rpp_open() and acting
appropriately.

On Mon, Jun 27, 2005 at 06:07:18PM -0700, Garrick Staples alleged: