[torqueusers] 4GB resources_used.mem limit

Bernd Schubert bernd-schubert at gmx.de
Fri Jul 1 17:54:22 MDT 2005

On Friday 01 July 2005 17:56, Wightman wrote:
> We've expanded the RSS and memory fields in proc_stat_t in the latest
> TORQUE patch 5 snapshot.

Thanks a lot. Could you please also add the attached patch, it also corrects
the types to unsigned long for the scanf() of /proc/{id}/stat. Without it the
value for resources_used.mem somehow were correct (probably just luck), but
the value for resources_used.vmem was as expected still wrong.

> Please test this and let us know if we broke anything.

Well, for various reasons I really can't test the hole snapshot, but only the
pbs_mom daemon. As far as I can see, it still works fine.

Thanks,
	Bernd

--
Bernd Schubert