[torqueusers] TORQUE documentation re-write

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Fri Jul 1 16:34:51 MDT 2005

On Fri, Jul 01, 2005 at 02:22:37PM -0600, Dave Jackson alleged:
> once!  We will do our best to address them.  Please note however, we are
> working on numerous projects, often with tight deadlines and cannot get
> to everything immediately.  Have patience and know that we are trying.

I hope I didn't sound harsh.  I know you guys are busting your asses over
there.

And I think you've done tremendous work with torque, maui, moab, and the
community!  I shudder to think that we could still be stuck on OpenPBS :)

University of Southern California