[torqueusers] Torque on 1000 nodes ?

Ole Holm Nielsen Ole.H.Nielsen at fysik.dtu.dk
Fri Jul 1 15:07:26 MDT 2005

Hi Dave,

Nice to hear from you again.  I did read about increasing the hardcoded
limits in Maui,
http://clusterresources.com/products/maui/docs/a.ddevelopment.shtml
However, it seems that several additional parameters need to be edited
according to Garrick Staples, see
http://www.supercluster.org/pipermail/torqueusers/2005-June/001638.html

Would you kindly check if Garrick's point is correct and the Maui docs
Appendix D needs correction ?

Thanks,
Ole