[torqueusers] TORQUE documentation re-write

Joshua Bernstein jbernstein at scyld.com
Fri Jul 1 09:51:51 MDT 2005

Hello All,

	I believe that the documentation for Torque is fairly good. Its written
well and is more or less a straight forward installation. Where the
documentation is really lacking is in trouble shooting. There needs to
be more detail about types of errors. This should include perhaps
clarification of error messages in the code. I think it would really
help not only the users but the people that support Torque (the CRI
folks really).
	Also there are some features that seem to be in Torque that aren't
anywhere in the documentation at all. Completely documenting these
things would also be a big help.

-Josh