[torqueusers] Torque 1.1.0p6 failing with "Command not found"

Joshua Weage weage98 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 16 10:20:26 MST 2005

Thanks for the reply.  Actually, I just solved the problem.

RHEL has a problem with the audit daemon filling up the local disk,
which is what just happened on my workstation.  I'm not sure how that
resulted in a submitted, but empty, job script.  Is there something
here that qsub should be checking for?

Josh

=====