[torqueusers] Torque 1.1.0p6 failing with "Command not found"

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Wed Feb 16 10:03:49 MST 2005

On Wed, Feb 16, 2005 at 08:49:26AM -0800, Joshua Weage alleged:
> I've recently upgraded to 1.1.0p6, which solved a lot of problem I was
> experiencing with 1.1.0p2.  However, torque has stopped working
> completely today.  I have restarted moms, server and scheduler and
> still get the same error.
> All of my torque jobs now fail with the following error in the stderr
> file:
> /var/spool/torque/mom_priv/jobs/477.warlns2.SC: Command not found.

Assuming the "#!" line is correct, you have DOS EOL characters in your job
script.  Something like 'dos2unix' can fix that up.

Btw, the forthcoming 1.2.0p1 will translate DOS EOL characters automatically.

University of Southern California