[torqueusers] need help with 1.2.0p1 snapshot testing

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Tue Feb 15 00:06:33 MST 2005

On Tue, Feb 15, 2005 at 01:41:40PM +1100, Chris Samuel alleged:
> On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:13 pm, Garrick Staples wrote:
> I only ask as I remember you mentioning something about changes to the job
> files to allow you to do the mpiexec restart stuff...

Did I mention that OSC's mpiexec won't cope correctly with a sister mom
restart?  It reconnects correctly with a restarted MS, but it won't resubmit
the obit requests when a sister mom is restarted.

At this time only the new pbsdsh will correctly cope.  But hopefully mpiexec
will be fixed up soon.

University of Southern California