[torqueusers] need help with 1.2.0p1 snapshot testing

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Mon Feb 14 19:41:40 MST 2005

On Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:13 pm, Garrick Staples wrote:

Hi Garrick,

First off, thanks so much for all this work!

> The latest snapshot, 1.2.0p1-snap.1108426118, has folded in some big
> changes. I've been banging on these patches for a few weeks and everything
> seems pretty solid to me, but it could really use some wider testing.

A couple of quick questions:

1) Will this inherit queued jobs from earlier Torque releases ?
2) What about running jobs ?

I only ask as I remember you mentioning something about changes to the job
files to allow you to do the mpiexec restart stuff...

thanks!
Chris