[torqueusers] torque-1.2.0p1-snap.1107893767 will not compile on AIX 5.2 with XLC (and how I worked around it)

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Thu Feb 10 18:18:19 MST 2005

On Fri, 11 Feb 2005 11:31 am, Garrick Staples wrote:

> Just put a 'char *id="whatever the function name is"' at the top of the
> function and replace the __func__ with id.

Yup, but I decided not to use that version, and dropped back to the 1.2.0p0
release, all that patching I had to do made me nervous. :-)

> Btw, did you get the latest momrestart patch first?  I can already tell you
> the current snapshot is broken without it.

Nope, I didn't apply that (and at the moment I've got 0 time to experiment
wiht it, which is a realy shame as it'd be really useful), but fortunately I
dropped back to the release version!

> I'll upload an updated patch that removes the __func__ calls in a bit.

That'd be great.

cheers!
Chris