[torqueusers] Re: [Mauiusers] problems and solutions with torque-1.2.0p0 and Solaris

David Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Wed Feb 9 10:42:40 MST 2005

Siegmar,

  Multiple solaris changes were made earlier this week including the '-
e' to '-f' change.  However, regarding the LIBS line, we did find
different behaviors on Solaris 9 to Solaris 10 and from gcc to cc.  We
are currently attempting to get each of these handled automatically via
configure.

  The routing of the LDFLAGS env variable does appear to be the best
solution for this.  What does the community recommend for routing this
from configure to the lowlevel Makefiles if 'make' can be either make or
gmake?

Dave