[torqueusers] Free placement.

Roy Dragseth Roy.Dragseth at cc.uit.no
Sun Feb 6 14:18:37 MST 2005

Hi.

Is it possible have the node limit check removed from torque?  We are running
4cpu nodes in our cluster and users hit the node limit from time to time.  I
would like to avoid forcing them to use ppn as there might not be enough
nodes with the required numbers of free cpus available.

Is there any other way of achieving free placement of jobs?

r.
--

  The Computer Center, University of Tromsø, N-9037 TROMSØ, Norway.
	      phone:+47 77 64 41 07, fax:+47 77 64 41 00
	 Direct call: +47 77 64 62 56. email: royd at cc.uit.no