[torqueusers] problem installing man section

David Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Fri Feb 4 11:16:12 MST 2005

TorqueUsers,

  There is a new section on building and configuring TORQUE in the
online TORQUE pages at

http://www.clusterresources.com/torquedocs/1.0.1buildoverview.shtml

  Currently, this page contains high level steps and configure options.
We would like to populate it with not only this list of options but also
recommendations and 'gotchas' which TORQUE sites have found.  i.e., when
should '--disable-rpp' be used, --enable-plock-daemons, etc.

  If you or your organization has come up with recommendations, please
share them and we will roll them into these docs.  Also, let us know
what other sections would be useful within the build and configure
overview docs.

Thanks,
Dave