[torqueusers] BUG: MOM segfaults

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Tue Feb 1 16:44:46 MST 2005

On Tue, Feb 01, 2005 at 10:50:22AM -0700, Marc Aurele La France alleged:
> Hi.
>
> init_abort_job() in src/resmom/catch_child.c contains a call to
> set_globid(pj,NULL).  Consequently, it behooves all set_globid()

I looked through the code a bit and began to doubt whether that set_globid()
call in init_abort_job() was actually required.  The comment says it came from
the mpiexec patch.  I commented it out and was able to run new jobs with
mpiexec just fine.

Anyone from the mpiexec crowd know about this and can comment?

University of Southern California