[torqueusers] PBS MOM Problem on OS X

Glen Beane beaneg at umcs.maine.edu
Tue Feb 1 11:34:24 MST 2005

you just install the commands  (qsub, qdel) on the submission nodes
(make sure the default server is correct).
(only run pbs_mom on nodes you want to run jobs on!)

then using qmgr configure the server node to accept job submission from
the other node:

qmgr -c "s s acl_host_enable=true"
qmgr -c "s s acl_hosts += submissionhost.yourdomain.com"

I usually add a acl_host wildcard to allow submission from all my
compute nodes as well (so I can submit jobs from other PBS scripts).