[torqueusers] 1.1.0p6 cpu time counter fails with very long jobs?

Mikko Huhtala mhuhtala at abo.fi
Tue Feb 1 01:43:38 MST 2005

Garrick Staples writes:
 > Do you have anything in your mom logs at that time?

We've had a bit of a rearrangement of admin responsibilities and I do
not have direct access to the log right now. I'll try to find out.

I also realized that the jobs were started on p5 before the cluster
was updated to p6-snap.1105139538, so I guess it is possible that
something might have happened to the cpu time counters at the time of
the on-the-fly upgrade.

Mikko