[torqueusers] submit job from MS Windows system?

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Fri Dec 30 10:10:53 MST 2005

Bernd,

The Moab Access Portal is one of our offerings here at Cluster
Resources. It interoperates with the Moab Workload Manager without the
need for a database. It is written in JSP and Servlet technologies so
all that is needed is a servlet engine (we also recommend the engine
interfaces with a web server like Apache). Because the portal
communicates with Moab, it supports any resource manager that Moab does,
and TORQUE is of course one of those.

You can go to:
http://www.clusterresources.com/pages/products/moab-cluster-suite/access-portal.php
for more details.