[torqueusers] submit job from MS Windows system?

Steven A. DuChene linux-clusters at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 29 19:03:59 MST 2005

Nope, the engineering optimization application does not know anything about
torque/queues/qsub or anything. It just wants to run the heavy duty engineering
analysis program (ansys in this case) with some input file and have it return
some output file to a specified directory. It could care less how that is accomplished.
I think the job submission script would have to take care of any variable assignment.
I just want to be able to do a simeple "qsub myjob_file_script.pbs" from the
windows system and have the job run through the torque queues on the cluster.
--
Steven A. DuChene